Thursday, May 28, 2015

week 4

Week four is almost over and I can not believe that we have only one week left. There was some confusion this week with certain students not being in classes because they were preparing for exams. As the week went on though we were able to figure out the confusion and able to enjoy our time in the classroom. 

This week Alana and I introduced the song "If You're Happy and You Know It", made questions based around the 5 w's and showed the students sidewalk chalk. All of these activities allowed us to connect with the students and enjoy our time in the classrooms. I enjoying showing the students sidewalk chalk because they had not seen this before and it was a fun new activity for them to try. They were able to practice writing words in English based on picture cards that we showed them.

This week we also visited the presidential palace, went to the Guaysamin Museum and this weekend we are going to Banos. I can not believe there is only a week left on trip it has gone by so fast. I can't wait to see what next week brings for Alana and I at school but it will be really hard to leave at the end of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment